Responsibilities of Designated Officers
General Manager-HWP HAZIRA
He is reporting to Associate Director (Operation services), Heavy Water Board, Mumbai and is responsible for:
- Safe & efficient operation of the plant by effective utilization of resources to fulfil the specified requirements.
- Liaison with Central Office and other external agencies.
- Implementation of Management Systems (EMS/QMS/IS18001 etc).
- Controlling the activities of all the sections in the plant for smooth functioning to achieve the objectives.
- Maintaining good industrial and public relations.
- Fulfil activities as a site In-charge of Heavy Water Board w.r.t. Operation, Maintenance & safety Activities.
- Financial Management, Inventory Management etc.
Sr. Manager Co-ordination (Maintenance) – HWP HAZIRA
- To assist General Manager in discharging his responsibilities.
- Co-ordination with Operation section for production related activities.
- Assisting General Manager in technical matters and giving administrative support.
- Day-to-day co-ordination of all the technical activities of the plant.
- Analysis of plant performance, Quality Control.
- Review and implementation of the recommendations of various audits / inspections / committees.
- Investigation of Safety/Process Related Unusual Occurrences.
- Co-ordination with various maintenance sections for maintenance related activities of the plant.
- Member of the Plant Safety Committee, Local Modification Committee.
Last updated on: 04-Feb-2019